Life
My life is my passion,
from the beginning you live,
until you die.
I simply wait until i die,
so i can see the unrevealed lie,
My death is not in my hand,
i simply walk until the end.
I learn from mistake but not from hate,
the strongest i become,
in the deepest i belong.
Walking in the sand,
Simply reaching the end.
So that people could see,
What it was ment to be.
My life is my passion,
from the beginning you live,
until you die.
I simply wait until i die,
so i can see the unrevealed lie,
My death is not in my hand,
i simply walk until the end.
I learn from mistake but not from hate,
the strongest i become,
in the deepest i belong.
Walking in the sand,
Simply reaching the end.
So that people could see,
What it was ment to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment